If you frequently insert the same block of text in many documents, and this text is sometimes updated, you might want to consider inserting the text as a link. By inserting the text as a link, any edits you make to the text will automatically appear in every document that contains the link. This will save you from having to search for the text when it comes time to print your documents, and you can rest assured that the documents will contain the latest, most accurate information. To insert text as a link, follow these steps:
1. Create a document containing the text you want to link to
2. Copy the text you would like to insert in your other documents
3. Open the document where you would like to insert the text
4. Place the cursor where you would like the text to appear
5. From the Edit menu, select Paste Special
6. From the Paste Special dialog box, select Paste Link
Changes you make to the text will appear in all documents where the text is linked. However, if you move the file containing the text, you will have to re-insert an updated link to the text in all your documents, so it is best to consider this before you begin.