5 of 5
Adding a Caption to Your Picture
A caption will clarify your picture to readers. It can be used to attribute the picture to a specific source. Or it can help you reference the picture in other parts of the document.
To add a caption to your picture, follow these steps:
1. Right-click the picture and select Caption
2. In the Caption dialog box, enter your caption in the box labeled Caption
3. Select a label for your caption of select Exclude label from caption
4. If you dont like the label choices, create a new by one click New Label
5. Use the Position drop-down box to select the position of the caption
Your caption will appear beside the picture.