1. Technology

Changing Font Case in Word 2007


From time to time, you may want to change the font case of text you typed in Microsoft Word 2007. Maybe you had the Caps Lock key activated. Or maybe you want to change the text to all caps. You could retype the text, but that is time consuming. Fortunately, there is an easier way to change the font case in Word 2007.

To change the font case, follow these steps:

1. Select the text you’d like to change

2. Right-click the selection

3. Click the Change Case button in the Font section of the Home ribbon (the button has an upper case and lower case A)

4. You have a variety of options from which to choose. For example, you can choose lowercase, uppercase or toggle case

5. Select the option you want

Your text is changed to match your selection.

©2014 About.com. All rights reserved.